If you can answer YES to any of these simple questions, you should strongly consider engaging the services of an independent elevator consulting professional.
- Are you considering upgrading your elevator systems?
- Have you had an elevator inspection performed and were cited with code violations related to "mandated code upgrades"?
- After the inspector writes violations on your elevators do they offer to provide the consulting services for corrective action?
- Do you allow your elevator maintenance contractor to provide the "independent inspector" to perform inspections on your elevator and the violations they find are all your responsibility to pay for the corrective actions?
- Are you concerned that you are not receiving proper elevator maintenance?
- Are you considering changing elevator maintenance companies?
- Are you are getting conflicting information on mandated upgrades without a full and complete understanding for the upgrades?
- Are you considering purchasing a building with elevators?
- Are you being invoiced for a repair or service call that you feel should be covered by your existing service contract?
- Are you being told that the part is obsolete therefore forcing you to pay for Non-OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer" parts?
If you can answer NO to any of these simple questions, you should strongly consider engaging the services of an independent elevator consulting professional.
- Do you know what the frequency of maintenance actions are for your elevators?
- Are you satisfied with your current elevator maintenance contractor?
- Do you believe that your elevators break down too frequently and you are not getting adequate answers?